The Polk-Norman-Mahnomen Community Health Services (PNM CHS) comprised of Polk County Public Health (PCPH) and Norman-Mahnomen Public Health (NMPH) is a multi-county community health services entity responsible by Minnesota Statute 145A for protecting and promoting the health of Polk, Norman, and Mahnomen County residents. The two public health departments are assigned the general authority and responsibility for ongoing planning, development, implementation and evaluation of an integrated system of local community health service.
Sarah Reese, CHS Administrator
Proposed Meeting Dates 2023
- January 20 - Annual Meeting
- April 21- Regular Meeting
- July 21- Regular Meeting
- November 17 - Regular Meeting
*Special meetings as requested
- Steve Bommersbach, Chairperson, Norman County Commissioner
- Joan Lee, Vice Chairperson, Polk County Commissioner
- Erin Stoltman, Recording Secretary, Norman County Community Representative
- Gary Willhite, Polk County Commissioner
- Scott McCollum, Mahnomen County Commissioner
- Darvin Schoenborn, Mahnomen County Commissioner
- Mary Holz-Clause, Polk County Community Representative
- Sarah Kjono, Norman-Mahnomen Public Health (NMPH) Director
- Sarah Reese, Community Health Services Administrator/ Polk County Public Health (PCPH) Director
Communities where all people achieve their optimal health and wellbeing.
Prevents. Promotes. Protects.