Site Map | SEARCH


Recorder's Office


Quick Links



  • How to apply for a certified birth certificate  in other states

  • Passport Application Form DSP-11
  • Supplement to a U.S. Passport Application (Parent Consent form) Form DS-3053
  • Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport Form DSP-64
  • Form to Change your Passport or Add Pages Form DSP-19
  • Application for Passport Renewal by Mail Form DSP-82
  • Checking the Status of your Passport

  • UCC Forms
  • Notary  Public Forms

  • Well Certificate Disclosure Statement

  • Deed Tax Exemption (DT1) Form

Home |Residents | Departments |GIS Maps | County Government | Site Map | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | About Us| Contact Us

Copyright © 2008 - Polk County, Minnesota
Polk County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer