Developmentally Disabled Services

Support & Living Arrangements

Developmentally Disabled services assists with maintenance and support and living arrangements.


Polk County can provide case management services for developmentally disabled adults or children. Depending on eligibility and availability, a person with developmental disability may be able to access a wide range of services including:

  • Habilitation and training services
  • Personal care attendants
  • Respite
  • Semi-independent living services
  • Supported employment services
  • Supported living services