Minnesota Trail Permits

A snowmobile may now be registered for trail use or non-trail use. In order for a snowmobile to be operated on groomed or state-in-aid trails, it must be registered for trail use. Trail use registration will include the cost of the Minnesota Trail Permit. 

For detailed information, visit the Department of Resources website.