Can I get a reduced civil marriage license fee?

You can save a portion of the fee on your marriage license if you bring in a “Reduced Marriage Fee Educators Statement” when you apply for your license. The statement needs to be signed by a licensed or ordained minister or a person authorized to solemnize marriage under Minnesota Statutes, section 148B.33.

Visit Marriage Services for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a reduced civil marriage license fee?
2. Can I get a copy of a birth certificate?
3. How do I get a civil marriage license?
4. How can I search a property?
5. Are there any liens on this property?
6. Where can I get real estate forms?
7. Does the Recorder's Office provide notary services?
8. Are well certificates required on all deeds?
9. Does the Polk County Recorder perform abstracting services?
10. Will the Recorder's Office help me fill out my forms?
11. Is this land torrens or abstract?
12. How do you get a passport?