Go to the Park Permits website to check availability and make online reservations.
- From Mentor, MN, take County Highway 12 south.
- After 2.0 miles keep right and stay on County Highway 12 for 1.8 miles to the Polk County Park Entrance.
- Take a left to enter park.
- 17 overnight sites with electric
- 46 seasonal camp sites
- 22 with water, electric and sewer
- 15 with water and electric
- 9 with electric
- Boat access
- Dock slips
- Dump station
- Picnic shelters
- Picnic tables
- Play ground
- Public restrooms
- Sand volleyball
- Swimming (no lifeguards)
Please note: Sites G, I, J, L, and O have 20 amp electric service, all others with electric service have 30 amp.
| Daily Park Fee||$5.36 per vehicle (up to 6 people)|
|Boat Launching Fee||$5.36 per day|
|Camping with Electricity||$28.92 per day|
|Camping with Electricity and Water||$33.21 per day (depending on availability)|
|Camping with Full Hookup||$39.64 per day (depending on availability)|
|Tenting with No Electricity||$21.43 per day|
|Daily Picnic Shelter||$53.56 per day|
|Over 6 People - Additional||$1.07 per person|
* 3 night minimum stay during a holiday
Monthly Camping Fees
Seasonal Camping Fees
|Water / Electric||$1,483.68|